Content for Text Messages and Web Pages
For use in communications with tax filers
- Expecting a tax refund? Put it to work for your future! Sign up for a myRA® starter retirement savings account before your tax appt and contribute with your refund! Sign up here: myRA.gov/tax
- Start saving for your future this tax season. Open a myRA starter retirement savings account today at myRA.gov/tax. Bring your acct # when you come to see [US/TAX PREP ORG NAME/CONTACT NAME].
- Put your refund to work this tax season. Set up a myRA retirement savings account now and bring your acct # to your tax appt to direct your refund to your myRA. myRA.gov/tax
- OPTION 1. Making plans for your tax refund? Consider using it to save for your future. Sign up for myRA, a starter retirement savings account, today. Bring your account and routing numbers to your tax prep appointment and we’ll help you direct part of your refund to your myRA account. You’ll feel great about turning this one-time payment into something that can pay off in the future. Get started today at myRA.gov/tax.
- OPTION 2. Start saving for your future this tax season. Sign up for a myRA retirement savings account at myRA.gov/tax. Bring your account and routing numbers to your tax appointment to contribute a portion of your tax refund to your account. When you save with myRA, you may qualify for the Saver’s Tax Credit, which could lower your tax bill or increase your refund next year.
Last updated 12/13/2016