Skip to main content

Can I transfer or roll over my account into my employer-sponsored retirement plan, such as a 401(k), or into a traditional IRA?

As is the case with all Roth IRAs, your myRA can’t be transferred or rolled over into your employer-sponsored retirement plan or a traditional IRA. If you want to transfer or roll over your account, you can do so only into another Roth IRA. Contact myRA customer support to do so.